Biased attitude of forum admins?

bituspy

May 20, 2017
What kind of biased attitude is this? Other people can actively post on your forums for selling beta codes. I am not a new member here, I visit your forums but you guys seriously do not care about your members. You remove my thread for selling the codes. I haven't scammed anyone. I am playing nice, I am being nice I am trying to adhere to the code and not making some non-sense posts here. You still do not approve my posts? Why should someone come here for anything if you guys are being so rude.

I already had 3 posts (twice) that accounts for 6 posts when u removed my thread twice. If you don't like me being here just ban me and get over with it.

bituspy

May 20, 2017
So I am looking for a reason why my topics are getting deleted for no reason at all? You people really carry this biased attitude for no reason. If you have issues with me please ban me, tell me why are you deleting my topic. If you do not have a valid reason for doing it then I am kindly requesting you to let the topic stay.

spadeX

Jun 9, 2018
I have the same problem.

Got this:
Your thread Selling Beta Key TeamSpeaK 5 was deleted. Reason: You are not allowed to sell.

Meanwhile favorising other members and not deleting their topics.

bituspy

May 20, 2017
Interesting, I have a strong feeling that ciphers.pw owners/admins are selling these keys under different forum aliases hence denying the normal users selling the keys. Great attitude really and you want us to keep up with our forum activity.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
Check your Join date....

normaly admins, mods, not trust you
both of you are not an active member only leechers...

jorge007

Sep 13, 2016
Maybe admins should allow some trusted members to actue as middleman so new members can use them

spadeX

Jun 9, 2018
Check your Join date....

1573582417221.png

Find another excuse.

Or maybe if i'll buy vip for 10$ that will mean everyone can trust me

bituspy

May 20, 2017
Check your Join date....

My messages were deleted 3 times (3rd time today) so minimum posts do not allow me to post here. If you go and see (the legit posts removed in total I have over 10 posts here) enough for basic forum permissions. If you make extraordinary situations for people who are not highly regular then you are just being biased and thats what you are....

I am not a leecher but i don't care.

As my post is awaiting mods approval I am requesting the mods to be fair if you really want a prospering community. I made another post here before which was not approved. ( ITS A FUCKING FORUM APPROVE A DISCUSSION BASED POST ITS MY REPLY TO THE PUBLIC I DESERVE TO REPLY TO PEOPLE)

YOU CAN SAY NO DON'T SELL TS5 CODES ON MY FORUMS I WILL GO ON MY WAY but not by ignoring like this.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
YOU CAN SAY NO
Let me set this shit straight.

First of all in the past when we have allowed people to sell their BULLSHIT here, the forum turns into a cesspool of people kneeling around begging "SELLING 100 GOLD COINS FOR X123BULLSHIT"

You know in online games when people are botting - particularly MMORPGS like WoW and other silly expansive role play cartoon character games!?

Well that stuff is annoying here because people SCAM people. Then they get pissed off at us when they get scammed here.

So how the hell do we trust you? Sometimes our mods simply do not trust you. When that happens, your post gets REKT (gone).

Then there are people like you that will scream/cry basically throwing a tantrum your post wasn't approved and then you're practically like "YALL RACIST MOFO NOT APPROVE ME."

Dude, we're not racist and we are not really discriminating outside of our standard rules set to mitigate spam and other forum abuses.

I'm done explaining this to you but if you want to sell crap here and cry when a post gets deleted, maybe forums are too difficult for you.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Maybe admins should allow some trusted members to actue as middleman so new members can use them
We have discussed the idea of being a middleman to these sales but selling these keys would require someone standing by and confirming between two people. Then the purchaser would have to either be honest and say "The key worked." or they could lie and the seller is pissed off. Otherwise the seller/buyer have to give the key and the account credentials.

This is basically a full-time fu**ing job. I mean if anyone is wanting to step forward as a volunteer to do this work, let me know.. and shit I guess I will appoint someone to do this boringly tedious sounding role lmao!

bituspy

May 20, 2017
Your forum admins removed my topic where 4 legit people who purchased the key (including 1 VIP member of your forum) and they were satisfied with my selling. You anticipated that I was a scammer because I have less posts here? Go look when I actually registered on your forums. Like 2 fucking years ago. I come here when there is some shit about teamspeak. Its not like your forum is a livelihood for players or you have a big gaming community.

You can put around forum games if you want people to spam around with topics and posts otherwise people cannot make random shitty posts.

I am throwing a big tantrum because you are biased. If you want you can just stop everyone from selling this beta key or allow everyone. If someone scams people then he can be disallowed/banned/fucked by all means.

What I strongly believe is either that the people who are selling here on your forums are either some random accounts/aliases used by the forum admins themselves to sell their keys above us. Why in the hell would it matter? Someone has 10 posts and someone has 30 posts I haven't seen anyone other than h1web with over 100 posts making sales of beta keys here.

This is what I consider biasedness. You can either set a benchmark for people. Achieve 50 legit posts here and make a proper ts5 beta code marketplace or just let people post. My legit posts (more than 8 posts) were removed just for this one reason that you do not want me to post. Someone who has already passed the minimum 3 posts barrier is pushed back again and again and again (3rd time today) so he doesn't get permission to post selling topic. This is what I call biasedness of admins.

My last request: please remain legit or make proper forum rules that we all can abide to......

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Its not like your forum is a livelihood for players or you have a big gaming community.
No we have like ~70,000 registered users (hella more counting the b& roadkill kittens).

I understand you feel someone on our team has been biased toward you and I can understand how you might feel that way but also realize our admin and moderation team is purely voluntary.

We all have different ideas/views on what should actually be approved and what should not. While we set standards and policies to protect our community, we also try to make this place fun and inclusive for all.

This forum is as legit as possible, many people flee from TeamSpeak's soviet-esque feels of "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" we are not quite that bad, we just try to protect our users from: scamming, malicious software, and other Internet evils. Again, do not feel like we are calling you evil or hating on you. We just try to protect the community we care about.

It would be really nice to have a middleman system for selling of keys, this would eliminate all the troubles seen here but this would require someone to exchange the keys/money in a trusting manner - perhaps take a small percentage of the transaction fees or such.

bituspy

May 20, 2017
No we have like ~70,000 registered users (hella more counting the b& roadkill kittens).

I understand you feel someone on our team has been biased toward you and I can understand how you might feel that way but also realize our admin and moderation team is purely voluntary.

We all have different ideas/views on what should actually be approved and what should not. While we set standards and policies to protect our community, we also try to make this place fun and inclusive for all.

This forum is as legit as possible, many people flee from TeamSpeak's soviet-esque feels of "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" we are not quite that bad, we just try to protect our users from: scamming, malicious software, and other Internet evils. Again, do not feel like we are calling you evil or hating on you. We just try to protect the community we care about.

It would be really nice to have a middleman system for selling of keys, this would eliminate all the troubles seen here but this would require someone to exchange the keys/money in a trusting manner - perhaps take a small percentage of the transaction fees or such.

Mate, I am not one of those people who prefer to create rant post or hate posts against the admins. I had a large gaming community in old times and also volunteered as admins in 2 other gaming forum communities. Every admin gets to put their opinions and they can judge people in any way they want but look at this fact. The users who posted on my topic were not just legtimate but we had legitimate transactions. (I can show you 4 legit paypal transactions and 4 legit mail screenshots confirming that I not just traded the teamspeak codes in a legit way but also ensured that there is transparency and legitimacy in between us both.) After doing all of that and also providing legit screenshots my post got denied.

What I am suggesting is you should make proper rules for the beta sellers here. Its a long road ahead in Teamspeak beta testing and people tend to sell the beta codes. It will not just bring activity and popularity to your forums but also ensure that your forum is a great marketplace for teamspeak stuff.

If you make the rules I will make sure I will adhere to it.

You can also let me know if I am permitted to make my TS5 beta topic or not. Also you need to go and check your forum logs on who removed my legit posts from various threads and why. (I have managed forums from SMF to IPB to Xenforo) I know when a moderator/admin removes a forum posts there are forum logs which shows so and so guy removed the forum post. You should ask your forum moderator the question on what basis did he removed my post. (IF he gives one single valid reason except that he feels like I am leeching because that is already being discussed here I will leave this forum once and for all and never come to disturb you.)

By adding middleman trade there will be chances of issues of trust being created. You can surely add the middleman system if you wish but it should not be obligatory.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
What I am suggesting is you should make proper rules for the beta sellers here. Its a long road ahead in Teamspeak beta testing and people tend to sell the beta codes. It will not just bring activity and popularity to your forums but also ensure that your forum is a great marketplace for teamspeak stuff.
Look man, people want to sell ***Speak licenses, they want to sell *keys, people want to sell warez.. they want to sell stolen pr0n.

This is the Internet and this place is full of a bunch of crazy shit. We are not an illegal forum nor black market, well we try our best to be good.

It is hard to run a "good" forum with content that is helpful. Want a marketplace to spam post selling of sh*t? Make your own and you can bump ten times there.

People come here because we have an audience - our community. They see value in being heard by possible customers.

I know the individual that removed your postings and I see their reasoning has to do with "Selling is not allowed."

"Selling and similar attempts are not allowed without the explicit permission of an Admin."

We have these rules in place to protect our community as I have countlessly mentioned (mainly to reduce scam risk but our forum also makes $0 on any sales). Enforcement of the rules is at the discretion of admin/moderator staff.

I am saying we need to have a middleman to handle sales (money exchanging between payee and seller), and account/key activation. Then we need to take a small transaction fee of for example $2 because doing something like this for free is NOT worth it. Someone can buy a key and wait 24h for their account to be active - that is NOT an issue in my opinion.

The problem is MAINLY introduced when someone buys with PayPal then requests a refund or even another system. These things do happen and they are annoying..

So let's all publicly agree on something then. I am willing to perform these exchanges, all the sellers must give me their keys and methods of payment preferred.

This would honestly work best if purchases were performed via something like Bitcoin. This kills the chargeback issue (refund). What does anyone/everyone think..

If you don't trust me, kys lmao. If we did this correctly, we could be the largest known of source for selling TS5 beta keys and buying TS5 beta keys. We could queue the sales fairly spread out among all the sellers and buyers on a first-come-first-serve basis. Or perhaps we could rotate out through the sellers.. I don't know fully how we would handle this middleman transaction just yet but it sounds more and more like people want a single spot to buy/sell.

This method is the only GREAT one I can think of, otherwise 100 people are making threads like "SELLING TSFIIIVVE BETA KEY IMMA FAGGQQQOTMOFOOO SPAMMING FORUMS FOR SALES." See what I mean?

bituspy

May 20, 2017
Well whoever removed my post should be aware that I was not the one who started to sell the TS5 beta keys you got me? I was pissed because I was one of the few who was targetted for almost 10 days. You could have made a general announcement or made a thread on this TS5 sub forum section that we do not encourage selling of beta keys and shit. I made this thread the first time my post was removed for no reason and then my posts were reduced for no reason at all. I've run similar communities in past and I know that forum moderators/admins (voluntary or not) are never permitted to remove someone's post. (I am talking about the legal ones I made)

What I've come to figure out from this debacle is that you guys were taking your time to figure out the best possible way to avoid the forum spam and also wanted to restrict the users selling the keys, so you picked up the easy targets like me or spadex with less no. of forum posts.

The rule should have been equal to all, either allow us to sell or do not allow us to sell. If allowed with some specific terms and conditions then let it be.

"This is the Internet and this place is full of a bunch of crazy shit. We are not an illegal forum nor black market, well we try our best to be good. "
Don't you guys think you were supporting the illegal shit of TEASPEAK(maybe still support it) because you found teamspeak a company with no morales for poor gamers and hence you started off with an agenda to give away nulled and pirated shit?

So what I am trying to say is two wrongs never make a right. We are all in this business and trying to survive. If people are selling it for a price and not giving it away maybe its because they find it is possible to sell it. You close your doors here and they will knock somewhere else. But you cannot remain biased and shut the doors for a few people and keep it open for the rest.

I'd rather suggest you either make it fully obligatory for your forums that some guy on your forums should take this responsibility and middleman the keycodes.

The chargeback issue: If you issue the payment as a digital software payment in paypal then you do not get a refund. Its one time only.

Now once we hand you out the keys (By trusting you that you will making a fair trade) how can the traders be assured that their keys will be sold on time?

Eg.
A sends you the keys on 13th.
B sends you the keys on 14th.
C sends you the keys on 15th.

How will you ensure the accountability that you will sell the keys of A first and C later? There are many things in this middleman trade with no accountability but blind trust on handing out keys to some user. You can just hold A's keys for a month and sell out C's first or vice a versa. Also lets assume A has like 10 friends and he lends you like 50 keys then all of A's keys will be in queue first and C will be hanging out with his keys gone for as long as the queue doesn't clear up first.

If you sort out this mess I will be the first one to trust you (even after you guys removed my post for almost 10 days)

jorge007

Sep 13, 2016
We have discussed the idea of being a middleman to these sales but selling these keys would require someone standing by and confirming between two people. Then the purchaser would have to either be honest and say "The key worked." or they could lie and the seller is pissed off. Otherwise the seller/buyer have to give the key and the account credentials.

This is basically a full-time fu**ing job. I mean if anyone is wanting to step forward as a volunteer to do this work, let me know.. and shit I guess I will appoint someone to do this boringly tedious sounding role lmao!

Another way is middleman join on vendor computer via AnyDesk or TeamViewer and provide the code of the seller, if works he have the proof if not was cuz a scam

For sure middleman should take fee for his time but this take like idk 5m maximum?

bituspy

May 20, 2017
Another way is middleman join on vendor computer via AnyDesk or TeamViewer and provide the code of the seller, if works he have the proof if not was cuz a scam

For sure middleman should take fee for his time but this take like idk 5m maximum?

But here is the interesting question. What will you do in case you do not allow direct trades: You cannot allow people to post here

In that case you will be either posting on behalf of the original owners.

As a middleman you will not just be responsible for making trades but emptying out the stock.

How will you fix the pricing?

How will you ensure the accountability of keys sold/keys received.

Which keys will be the first to be sold?

All these questions must be answered before you begin the middleman trade.

In the meantime you must lock all the threads putting keys on sale and move them away into some archive board or hidden admin board.