Bans every server should have from the start!

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, Since there isn't a "administration" section (Admins make it happen).

But recently I noticed teamspeak has regex support for bans, and everyone is using a shitty coded bot thats on a infinate loop scanning for peoples names that are not allowed when teamspeak has this functionality.

So hers the list

Code:
.*([pP][hH]|[fF])[aA][gG]{1,2}([oO][tT]|).*
.*[\[].*[aA][dD][mM][iI][nN].*[\]].*
.*[\[].*[mM][oO][dD].*[\]].*
.*[\[].*[oO][wW][nN][eE][rR].*[\]].*
.*[fF][uU]([cC][kK]|[kK]).*
.*[nN][iI][gG]{1,2}[eE][rR].*
.*[pP][uU][sS]{1,2}[yY].*
1. Matches Faggot, fagot, Phaggot, phagot, fag and fagg
2. matches any tag in front of the name containing admin [admin] [administrator] [super admin] [network admin] etc etc if it has admin in it, its disalowed
3. matches tags with the word mod in it [mod] [moderator] [super mod] [super moderator] etc etc
4. matches tags with the word owner in it [owner] [clan owner] [server owner] etc etc
5. matches fuck and fuk
6. matches nigger and niger
7. matches pusy and pussy

if you have any suggestions to be added to this list just post them.

EDITED BY MOD
Removed TeamSpeak server link

Last edited by a moderator:

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
But recently I noticed teamspeak has regex support for bans, and everyone is using a shitty coded bot thats on a infinate loop scanning for peoples names that are not allowed when teamspeak has this functionality.

You're right, regex is there and you can make a good use out of it, but not every bot is "shitty coded" and there are reasons to use a bot under some circumstances... example, like login into a database when some ppl who try to break some kind of rule.

Also, regex doesn't work on channel names