Automated panel for ts3 servers

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
What do you think about the panel teamspeak server panel?
Functions:
- Admin recruitment (tickets)
- Administration List
- Server Status
- List of clans ( With recruitment status on / off )
- Giving / Receiving ranks
And a lot more! Write what you think about it. The project is ready!

Fatal

May 16, 2016
That idea has been done before, but if you can make it somewhat better you have a free hand.

* I would like to see a integration with popular applications like spotify, steam, tidal etc. (Like a Discord RPC)

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
That idea has been done before, but if you can make it somewhat better you have a free hand.

* I would like to see a integration with popular applications like spotify, steam, tidal etc. (Like a Discord RPC)
I think that this version of the panel is enough for so many options. If anyone would like more, they can add themselves (open source) or pay and I'll do it

Fatal

May 16, 2016
I think that this version of the panel is enough for so many options. If anyone would like more, they can add themselves (open source) or pay and I'll do it
if you gonna make this project full open sourced i will on 100% take a look :D

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Make it open source and you can take contributions. I had plans to create an panel to tie in with Nimda, but never got around to it.

With teamspeak 5, I might end up rewriting nimda and tieing it in with panel.

NimdaTS5 might even have support for a headless client If i can get the exports working.

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Make it open source and you can take contributions. I had plans to create an panel to tie in with Nimda, but never got around to it.

With teamspeak 5, I might end up rewriting nimda and tieing it in with panel.

NimdaTS5 might even have support for a headless client If i can get the exports working.
We will see :)

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016
I think at this moment TeamSpeak not deserve any amount of wasted work time to develop something like bots or kind of
Otherwise there is already exist TSN

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
I think at this moment TeamSpeak not deserve any amount of wasted work time to develop something like bots or kind of
I don't think it was a wasted time when I was creating the panel, I could remember many things

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
To be honest it'll not be a waste of time over all, it'll help you improve your coding skills & improving your site performance and a lot of amazing things I have learnt when I created a panel like this. At the end It'll help your programming skills regardless if its for the TeamSpeak or anything else.

My TeamSpeak server currently offline due to a maintenace once it opens the Server should be working and you guys can test the panel if you would like to.
It have the same things and a lot of other amazing features such as activating your music bot, adding games, clan list, create your clan, control your clan, point system for clans, profile system, a custom ranksystem with prestige's support and a hell a lot of other features that you can guys Take it "as a source of ideas".
NOTE: the panel currently fully supported as Arabic language + there is option for English but it isn't really fully translated.
Unfortunately, I can't really open source the panel since it wasn't built using MVC or anything developer friendly + it currently used in my server.
However, if you open sourced your project, I'll contribute and do all my best.

TS IP: ts.pgxpo.com or pgxpo

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
To be honest it'll not be a waste of time over all, it'll help you improve your coding skills & improving your site performance and a lot of amazing things I have learnt when I created a panel like this. At the end It'll help your programming skills regardless if its for the TeamSpeak or anything else.

My TeamSpeak server currently offline due to a maintenace once it opens the Server should be working and you guys can test the panel if you would like to.
It have the same things and a lot of other amazing features such as activating your music bot, adding games, clan list, create your clan, control your clan, point system for clans, profile system, a custom ranksystem with prestige's support and a hell a lot of other features that you can guys Take it "as a source of ideas".
NOTE: the panel currently fully supported as Arabic language + there is option for English but it isn't really fully translated.
Unfortunately, I can't really open source the panel since it wasn't built using MVC or anything developer friendly + it currently used in my server.

Thanks for many ideas, but I think it's too much for a free project to download. If I find that I want to continue the expansion of the panel, I will definitely use these ideas. For the moment, I have many other things to do

FromLondon

Honk Honk
TeamSpeak Developer
VIP
May 20, 2016

And yes and no
If you good in developing bots this will be waste of time if you not doing it for money

MarcineG

CipherSpeak Developer
Sep 1, 2017
I think that these functions will remain and I will make the project available in the forum in mid-November

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
And yes and no
If you good in developing bots this will be waste of time if you not doing it for money

to be honest I was doing it for money and i made a lot of money but the issue was,

Client Bought a TeamSpeak Panel Or a specific bot --> SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS --> FRIENDS SHARE IT WITH THEIR FRIENDS --> My Project destroyed YAY!

At the end, I started making projects for my own, like My & friends TS server and for your knowledge it's currently the #1 Middle East Server thanks to god.

Now I'm focusing more at improving my self in many other study fields such as Cybersecurity, Artificial intelligence, Cryptography, also the most important programming.
That's why I don't really care about the money right now at the end with a good knowledge you could open your own company and make a lot profit than selling a stupid TeamSpeak panels - bots.