Anyone else using Voxility?

Cynical

Mar 22, 2017
I have finally transferred over to a Voxility DDoS protected VPS after thousands of DDoS attacks and atleast a couple thousand skids targeting my server.

I have setup my basic firewall rules, and the protection is flawless, to be honest, after hearing how invasive Voxility is with teamspeak servers is in the past, I was amazed at how well it has held up.
One major issue I am having is very odd, basically, people on phones cant use my server. There packets arent being dropped, however, whenever they try to change channels they time out. They can talk fine and they can poke and do other functions...

Has anyone used Voxility with TeamSpeak? If so did you run into similar issues?

Cynical

Mar 22, 2017
Okay very interesting... I have tried Vox on 3 different providers but generally have never gotten it to work correctly. BuyVM being the best example of it simply not working, now with VirMarch I have finally gotten it to work and tank almost all test attacks I have thrown about it, but now I am stuck with this damn issue with Android Phones.

Did u tried BLAZINGLAYER?

I have to keep my hosting in North America unfortunately so here I am.

U

User_38581

Okay very interesting... I have tried Vox on 3 different providers but generally have never gotten it to work correctly. BuyVM being the best example of it simply not working, now with VirMarch I have finally gotten it to work and tank almost all test attacks I have thrown about it, but now I am stuck with this damn issue with Android Phones.

I have to keep my hosting in North America unfortunately so here I am.
Try active-servers.com