Activation Bot

niks

Jan 30, 2017
What exactly does this do ?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Just add's $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid")->addServerGroup(10) server group 10 as in activated and that's all ? :D

Last edited:

Ignitas

Jul 6, 2016
Would be nice to use this for create a new server!If u can do this i would appreciate it

elkhayder

Jun 14, 2017
Would be nice to use this for create a new server!If u can do this i would appreciate it
Yes i will create a script for servers creation inchaallah <3

What exactly does this do ?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Just add's $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid")->addServerGroup(10) server group 10 as in activated and that's all ? :D
Yes but i have add some steps as verification step and it's will automatcly uid after some upgrades :) inchaallah <3

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Why are there functions in the config file? Your assign_rand_value function actually made me laugh lmao. Why wouldn't you just return a random chair of a string that contains all letters from a to z?
PHP:
$chars = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789';
return $chars[rand(0, strlen($chars)-1)];

Thanks for sharing tho.

elkhayder

Jun 14, 2017
Why are there functions in the config file? Your assign_rand_value function actually made me laugh lmao. Why wouldn't you just return a random chair of a string that contains all letters from a to z?
PHP:
$chars = 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789';
return $chars[rand(0, strlen($chars)-1)];

Thanks for sharing tho.
Because it's choose more than one number or letter, and my php level it's not to good to make it choose one :(

Cgamez

Apr 17, 2018
PHP:
$client = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid");
$Client = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid");
Just noticed that and closed the window instantly... Please bro, it really hurts to see something like that!

niks

Jan 30, 2017
PHP:
$client = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid");
$Client = $ts3_VirtualServer->clientGetByUid("$uid");
Just noticed that and closed the window instantly... Please bro, it really hurts to see something like that!
LMAOO

Just noticed as well

Peaceh

May 28, 2017
On Xampp work perfectly but as soon as i upload on my website stop working.

error log
[13-May-2018 23:56:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(111): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(327): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/peacehc1/public_html/step1.php(15): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 52

Anyone have an idea why? :confused:

walross99

Some random Guy
Jul 29, 2016
On Xampp work perfectly but as soon as i upload on my website stop working.

error log
[13-May-2018 23:56:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception: Connection refused in /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php:52
Stack trace:
#0 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php(111): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->connect()
#1 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(73): TeamSpeak3_Transport_TCP->readLine()
#2 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/Abstract.php(57): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->syn()
#3 /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php(327): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Abstract->__construct(Array)
#4 /home/peacehc1/public_html/step1.php(15): TeamSpeak3::factory(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_Uri))
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/peacehc1/public_html/TeamSpeak3/Transport/TCP.php on line 52

Anyone have an idea why? :confused:
It says "connection refused". Check the config and make sure the query may access the server's Queryport.

Ignitas

Jul 6, 2016
Hello, could you add an whitelist method to the bot?? like only the ips that i add have perms to use that. It would be very nice if u do that