About HyperFilter

U

User_38581

Did anyone have opportunity to test this hosting? As I can see on reviews these guys are having most efficient ts3 ddos protection

Btw. I find out today from them that if attacks is bigger then their capacity which is maxed to 100 gbps then they'll nullroute your server in 120 mins :/

BOLESNI

Restricted
Nov 17, 2016
ZXERugl.png

With 100mbit/s vps

Last edited by a moderator:

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
I asked them, they dont know any known attack

Plus, they don't have any test server IP, as the guy stated above, also, he has "hided" the test IP, so there are no guarantees on this.

And as far I know, they rate-limit ICMP packets, so this screenshot is nearly useless, the only real proof, would be testing a TS3 server inside, then yes, you'd be 100% sure whether it works or not, and well, I've tested it and they work pretty good in fact.

U

User_38581

Plus, they don't have any test server IP, as the guy stated above, also, he has "hided" the test IP, so there are no guarantees on this.

And as far I know, they rate-limit ICMP packets, so this screenshot is nearly useless, the only real proof, would be testing a TS3 server inside, then yes, you'd be 100% sure whether it works or not, and well, I've tested it and they work pretty good in fact.
Yes they said same to me, they don't offer test servers

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
We're using HyperFilter servers. We got a lot of attacks, but nobody downed. Network engineers patching attacks 24/7.

Reactions: MwZ

mafrex15

Mar 20, 2017
oh, believe me you wont be close from taking it down if you get the extra firewall and Teamspeak rules
it's rock sold they use nforce entertainment + own filters.

it's not cheap but it will not let you down ;)

MwZ

Dec 27, 2016
oh, believe me you wont be close from taking it down if you get the extra firewall and Teamspeak rules
it's rock sold they use nforce entertainment + own filters.

it's not cheap but it will not let you down ;)

They have it's own network afaik, nforce is only their upstream, because their datacenter space, is located inside their facilities, but they operate an independent network. :)