[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux

[3.0.13.8] no-emul/auto-license patched Binaries Linux 3.0.13.8

No permission to download

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello @dedmen, if I use this patched binaries I have totally 1024 slots or is this for every server?
You have 1024 for all virtual Servers!
So you can make
4x Server with 256 Slots ^^ = 1024
Of course what Joxiii said it was an example!
You can set the slots with the way you want!
PX: 1st server with 512 slots
2nd server with 256 slots
3rd server with 128 slots
4th server with 128 slots

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
any update for windows editions ?
win32 is up again. But thats still experimental and untested.. though if it stays running for 10-20 minutes I'd consider it stable.

kain220

Jun 13, 2016
Is it possible to replace the old ts3server with this one directly or must I do something more? I keep getting error: instance limit reached when booting up a second instance

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
instance limit reached
that error normally only happens when you run the server executable more than once... Normally yeah.. you only need to replace the executable.
wait....
when booting up a second instance
Yeah... you cant run a server more than one time. Just like the original server.

kain220

Jun 13, 2016
How the servers were previously setup were:

1 Emulator running
3 Different installations of teamspeak all running

They ran fine for me for around 2-3 months with a public crack without any downtime but lately began shutting down on their own without any logs/errors.

How would I go about running 3 different server instances using this ts3server.exe ?

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
well i guess you could.. dunno... i saw a thread here that talked about running multiple instances..
But why do you even need multiple instances running? Cant you just run all your stuff on a single one?
AFAIK thats not supported by teamspeak.. because obviously they dont want to be able to have you run multiple servers without a license or with the same license.. Also wasnt aware that the Emulator crack can go around that... Could be that valid ATHP licenses dont have the single instance limit.. if thats the case then you just cant use my crack.. But i may be able to disable the instance check if you need that.. just PM me and well take care of that...

kain220

Jun 13, 2016
For some reason then the emulator or something allowed them all to run separately, either way I have ported everything over under 1 server but multiple instances and its all online again. Sorry about that because I didnt even know that was possible to do, had a look into it and things are all running again.

Hopefully this fixes the random crashes otherwise i'll get a linux vps and use that instead with the other crack

Thank you for your work and time :)